- Constitutional Law – I
- Contract - I
- Law of Torts
- Family Law-I : Hindu Law
- Criminal Law-I : Indian Penal Code
- English (For those who write examination in Kannada)
- Constitutional Law - II
- Labour Law - I
- Property Law
- Family Law-II : Mohamedan Law & Indian Succession Act.
- Kannada Kali (For non-Kannadiga Students)
- Labour Law - II
- Law of Taxation
- Criminal Law-II : CR.P.C, JJ Act & Probation of Offenders Act
- Administrative Law
- Public International Law
- Optional-1, Human Rights Law and Practice / Insurance Law
- Optional -II : Banking Law/Right to Information
- Clinical Course-I : Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System
- Clinical Course-II : Alternative Dispute Resolution Systems.
- Company Law
- Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act
- Optional-III, Intellectual Property Rights-1/Penology & Victimology
- Optional -IV : Interpretation of Statutes & Principals of Legislation /Competition Law.
- Clinical Course-III : Drafting, Pleading and Conveyancing
- Law of Evidence
- Environmental Law
- Optional -V : Intellectual Property Rights-II/White Collar Crimes
- Optional – VI : Land Laws & Law relating to International Trade Economics
- Clinical Course-IV : Moot Court exercise and Internship
Odd semester exams are conducted in the month of Dec/Jan
Even Semester exams are conducted in the month of June/July.